PDA

View Full Version : MoBetta Shirts - they're alive and well

jnull91
10-11-2007, 04:26 PM
I've been corresponding with Nancy at Mo Betta Shirts so that I can get a shirt made for the show on Nov 12th.
Just want you all to know that Garth's shirt folks are still available.
mobetta.biz
This is NOT a paid advertisement or sales pitch of any kind!

gbkubfan
10-11-2007, 05:42 PM
This is NOT a paid advertisement or sales pitch of any kind![/QUOTE]

LOL, I thought this was funny...

CountryBee
10-14-2007, 02:46 PM
I think that Garth would enjoy seeing someone in a "Mo'Betta" shirt, but those are a bit on the expensive side. Not bad if you're going to wear the shirt more than one time. If you're going to wear it only one time, it is a bit of a luxury. Garth Brooks t-shirts are a lot less expensive. I have one of the "Mo'Betta" Garth style shirts from the 1990's that I'm keeping as a memento. I picked it up off of eBay, rather cheap. Unfortunately, there aren't many of Garth's style shirt around these days.

jnull91
10-14-2007, 05:23 PM
I gave up on MoBetta (through NO fault of theirs!) The gold and black "flame" shirt is available for $125 for you rich folks out there.
I just couldn't see spending $75+ and wearing it once.
I ordered a Scully "retro" ladies black Gunfighter Retro Western Shirt from Cavender's for $64. It's a beautiful black shirt with a lot of copper-brown embroidery made to look like tooled leather.
Very cool! Bought new Wranglers and a pair of Double-H lace-up western-look boots!
All this, and if I don't meet up with some of you guys, I'll be walkin' around looking so darned cool - all by myself!
Going to 11/12 show, staying at Hilton President...

CountryBee
10-15-2007, 07:19 PM
jnull91, you will really stand out in your fancy "Cowgirl" western shirt. I'll bet a lot of the fans at Garth's concerts will be wearing Garth t-shirts. When I went to see Garth's last concert in 2001, I wore my "Friends in Low Places" t-shirt, black jeans, my black satin "Garth Brooks" jacket and a "Circle G", Garth cap.

jnull91
10-17-2007, 07:28 PM
I gave up on MoBetta (through NO fault of theirs!) The gold and black "flame" shirt is available for $125 for you rich folks out there.
I just couldn't see spending $75+ and wearing it once.
I ordered a Scully "retro" ladies black Gunfighter Retro Western Shirt from Cavender's for $64. It's a beautiful black shirt with a lot of copper-brown embroidery made to look like tooled leather.
Very cool! Bought new Wranglers and a pair of Double-H lace-up western-look boots!
All this, and if I don't meet up with some of you guys, I'll be walkin' around looking so darned cool - all by myself!
Going to 11/12 show, staying at Hilton President...
******* changed to 11/14 - still at Hilton President*******
I know the Garth shirts are way cool, I just got tired of wearing men's t-shirts. A sea of Garth-wear is going to look amazing!

CountryBee
10-17-2007, 08:11 PM
On Garth's web site, GarthBrooks.com, in the "Garth Gear" (clothing) section there are two shirts for "Ladies". One is a fitted, stretchy "football" t-shirt with a number 7 on the front and Garth Brooks on the back. They call the color "stone", but, to me, it looks like a very faded, dark blue-grey color (it is a lot lighter than the photo). When they say a shirt runs small, they really mean it, so be careful about ordering the "Ladies" sizes. I normally wear the (mens) medium in Garth's t-shirts, but for the "football" t-shirt I had to order one size larger. Even then it is a "skin tight" fit.
They also have another fitted t-shirt for the ladies, a "Property of Garth Brooks Road Crew" shirt in navy blue. In the photo it looks very faded, much lighter than the navy blue "photo" t-shirt.